Although the materials needed varies from client to client depending upon the program, here are some basic materials that are commonly found useful during marketing and grant writing efforts:
- Quality Website
- Sponsorship Kit
- Sponsorship One Sheet
- Regular Press Releases
- Strong Social Media Presence
- Grant Package Library
- IRS Determination Letter
- History of Organization
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Rules and Regulations
- Board List to include Names and “Job Descriptions”
- Master Plan for Organization
- Audited Financial Statements for the Past Three Fiscal Years
- Updated “Wish List” of Needs
- Budget for Current Fiscal Year
- Projected Budget for Next Fiscal Year
Contact us today to learn how we can help your nonprofit organization
to more effectively carry out your mission!
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A FREE 20-MINUTE CONSULTATION
WITH A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!
NonprofitFundraisingPros.com is the website for the nonprofit marketing division of St. Somewhere Holdings, LLC. Please feel free to visit the websites of our other divisions: YourBookMarketers.com for author and book marketing and SaintSomewhereMarketing.com for small- to medium-size business marketing.